skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our darling little girl...
Well, at this exact moment, 4 years ago, I was filled with anxiety, disappointment, and uncertainty. I had been induced. And. Nothing. Not a single contraction. We had been so excited that morning and were certain we would be meeting our sweet child later on that day. Well, our fiery little girl decided that she would arrive in true time... fashionably late! :) She was already a week overdue, what's one more day? Now when I think back to that time, I am so glad that I can still remember it as if it were yesterday! :) In the above photo, she is 3 weeks. old.
Fast forward a year. Here is our curly-haired, pig tail cutie pie. At 1 year old, she was crawling and pulling herself up to things, showing us her independent side. That she has DEFINITELY expanded on, lol. A few memorable things from then are: learning to crawl, learning to walk, talking, eating big girl foods, getting into all kinds of mischief! Never a dull moment with this goofy kid around! In the above photo, she is 1 year, 1 months old.
Fast forward another year! In this photo, Janessa is 2 years, 3 months old. A lot more firsts in her second year: medical trips, medical questions, moving to a new house, a BIG GIRL bed, a new bedroom, and a huge backyard to play and explore in! Janessa also started showing her love for gardening and she helped Daddy in the garden and flower pots every chance she got!
And here is today!!! This picture was taken a few months ago when she was 3 years, 8 months old. She has grown up soooo much! NOW, she is in playschool, starting PreK, talking very very well - and a LOT, she can spell her name, she knows all her alphabets, numbers, shapes, differences between big and small, tall, etc., and she can read some words too! This year brought a bit of heartbreak for her when Mommy had to cut off all of her hair. Reason being Mommy had to fix the chop job she had done earlier! This has been the biggest growth year of all for her in a lot of ways, including potty training!
I love my little girl to pieces! I still cannot believe she will be 4 tomorrow! Happy Happy 4th Birthday Janessa!! Mommy loves you soooo much!!!
What a BEAUTIFUL post!!!! She is certainly a wonderful blessing!! Happy 4th Birthday Janessa!! Looking forward to celebrating you!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a gorgeous little girl, and I am so glad we've had the chance to meet. Happy birthday sweet Janessa!
ReplyDelete