This is literally about a great loss! Since I started with my Biggest Loser Wii game, I've lost 12 lbs!!! Yay me! I'm so excited. I've had a few people ask me if I've lost weight and I would say if 3 lbs count then yes. But now, it's up to 12 lbs lost! I don't feel different, my clothes don't fit different. But I am still going to keep on. I need to get down to a healthier weight and this is helping me do just that! :) If anyone wants to know if this game works.... it works! And I'm just doing the 'light' version! Imagine if I did intense!? I think I'll pass out just thinking about it.. lol. But I'm happy!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey--Dr. Datta's office called yesterday, and our appt is booked for next Friday. Thank heavens!
ReplyDeleteYahoo! That's awesome news! Do you need someone to come with you?
ReplyDeleteGood job Pam!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete