Well, a new year is here. In some ways I am glad that 2010 is over, and in some ways not. The past year was a bit of a difficult year for me, but yet there were things that happened I would never give up for anything. The biggest thing that is the most significant of last year, was losing Casey. I have such heartbreak and anguish, but at the same time, I was blessed to have him for the time I did. I just hope and pray that God will give me a year of healing, hope, love, joy, peace and contentment.
A joy for me from the past year, was strengthening some friendships and gaining a very special new friend. It has been a year where I've been shown just exactly who my true friends are and the ones that need to not be a part of my life anymore. I can not have toxic relationships. They do not do anybody any good. I just wish that the ones you have to let go would do just that... let go. That's going to be a test this year as one gal in particular refuses to let the tie be severed. So I'm praying for patience and understanding with that one.
Another blessing in disguise this past year, more towards the end of it, my Dad got a job in the city. He and my Mom were going through another rough patch and they discussed him working off the farm. I didn't think it was a good idea. But it is and was. They are doing better and my Dad has a whole new attitude and its a joy to see. He has a LOT of work to do yet especially with his kids, but its getting there.
And, last but not least, one of my favourite highlights of this past year, Janessa is potty trained! And none too soon.. in 8 short days she will be 4! :)
May you all be blessed in the coming year, and may you be surrounded by family, true blue friends, and may your bellies be filled with food and ache with laughter! :)
Happy New Year!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment