So I hit a bump on my weight loss road today. It didn't feel very good. I did my workout as usual, and there was no super extreme exercises, so it wasn't a super hard one or anything. But my legs were SO shaky. It was weird. I barely made it through. No sooner did I finish the cool down, I felt SO weak and like I was going to faint and thrown up. I've never had that with the workouts yet, not even with the very first and very nasty one I did. My legs wouldn't support me so I just laid down on the couch. Shortly after I was asleep. 2 hours later I wake up and walk to the bathroom and barely made it. I climbed into the shower and cranked the hot water and just sat in the tub with the water falling over me. I couldn't even stand in the shower - my legs had nothing. I felt so strange. I don't know if that's good or bad... but I just know that I didn't like it and it sure didn't feel very good. I desperately do not want this to deter me from further workouts. That's what happens every other time. I wish I had some insight. Like for example, when do you time your eating with workouts? That's the biggest question I have right now.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment