Well, after my last meltdown post, I am doing much better. After I had posted that day, a friend called me at midnight and we talked till nearly 3 am! It was one of those talks that you need to have when you are feeling incredibly sad. It was a call filled with heaving sobs, stuffed nose, and nearly muffled talk from me, but it was a great call indeed. We ended it with a prayer. My heart and my being LOVES Elsie! Elsie is a gift to me. Her and her hubby are struggling a bit right now, but it was laid upon her to be a friend to ME that night. I am so grateful for Elsie!
The next day, I did feel better. I had to be up earlier as we had a funeral that morning and my eyes were oh so puffy, and I had a headache, and I was tired. But we still went. I felt like everyone was staring at me so I asked Owen if my eyes were still puffy and he said no.... so there's still paranoia lol. The rest of this week I have been unmotivated to do much around the house, but that's okay because I have had some good girlie moments with Janessa. Yesterday we sat on the couch and just giggled. It was lovely! At scrap night on Wednesday, I was actually a part of the group; laughing, telling stories, etc. The previous week I did not say much at all and just worked on my projects, so this was a bonus. I think I surprised some people by my verbal-ness.
All in all, its been a humdinger ... yes a humdinger :) of a week! Much better. I know it probably won't last for too long, as it seldom does, but I'm basking in the moment of being *happy*. AND, I haven't cried since Monday! That's a bit of a shock to me. My eyes feel rested. Here's to looking to more humdingers! :)
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank goodness for humdingers!
ReplyDelete