Thursday, December 30, 2010

A 'leave me alone' kind of day..

It's been one of those days today. One of those days where everything seems to annoy you when it shouldn't. One of those days where anything that comes out of your mouth is grumbly. Definitely doesn't help much when all I've seen of hubby is at lunch and then for about half an hour after work before he went to his parents. To make sausage. Yay. I'm annoyed that he isn't home to be with me, I'm annoyed that Janessa had to go to bed without her nightly chatterings and goodnights from Daddy, I'm annoyed that when he comes home, he'll SMELL. LIKE. SAUSAGE. If that wasn't enough, my sister in law phones and chats. It's normally a good thing. But after the rotten day today I just wasn't up to our usual talks. It doesn't help anything either when most of our conversations now are filled with news about her PREGNANT boss, and her PREGNANT co worker, and her PREGNANT and just had a baby boy friend. Don't take this the wrong way, but today I just don't care about anything or anyone. I need my downtime, and I haven't had it. I need that time to just be alone where I can say and do things that shouldn't necessarily be heard or seen by my nearly 4 year old. I just need a REALLY good vent! Movie night... alone... will just have to do I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment