Tuesday, September 28, 2010

An unwanted new stress..

So.... we're house hunting. There has been too much crap lately on this particular section of our street and I no longer feel safe in my own home. Especially when I came home after a meeting last night and there's cops on both sides of us!! We recently found out that our one neighbour is a drug dealer. So not okay. Ever since we found out, I have not been sleeping. I keep having nightmares of people shooting up our house, or breaking into our house and shooting us. I know. It's weird. But hey. I can't help what dreams I have. Anyway, I just don't feel safe in my own home now. Sure we love this house. BUT - it's just a house. We can make any house into our HOME. I told Owen after we moved into this place that I wasn't moving again for a very long time. Well that very long time is here and its only been two years. At the same time though, I cannot stay somewhere where we don't feel safe, and I am not willing to have my daughter exposed to what is going on next door. I am her parent and I will protect her at whatever cost. We so don't need this additional stress in our lives, but I can't live with what would happen if something were to happen... ya know?! SO... anyone have any places for sale/rent?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment