I feel like I just want to be done. My body has been so.. just downright weird since we lost Casey. This week has been especially different. I don't know. It all just makes me want to be done and whatever. I think the time may be here where I need to ask God that he quell my desire for more children... I just .. I don't know how much longer I can do this.. I know some people go for like 10 years. I just don't have that kind of stamina-its already been 3 years. I am not that strong emotionally to go for that long. I think this may just be it.. as painful as that sounds and as hard and hurtful as it is to admit. It's just .. I'm done.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You will be blessed with another baby, friend. Think of Rachel...she wanted one so badly, too, but it was her sister that had all the babies. God did bless her, and look who he became...direct descendant to Jesus, wasn't he?
ReplyDeleteI don't know...she popped into my brain as I just read your blog post. Don't give up hope! God gives us the desires of our hearts...maybe He's just asking you to be patient for the time being- as hard as that is...
I'm thinking of you!!
Don't give up hope......but maybe let go and let God. Maybe that's all he is waiting for.....for you to say, your will be done. Let your control go and give the control to Him. Please take that as encouragement :)
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you and always will.
I am sure God will bless you with another baby (or 3! LOL)