We had our family photo session this afternoon! It's a beautiful afternoon! Sun is shining, clear blue skies, and a breeze. A touch too breezy but overall not bad. We had a wonderful photo session and I soooo cannot wait to see our photos! She showed me one of them while we were in the midst of it and I started tearing up; it was such a great photo of my little girl! I can't wait to share them with you in about a week's time! :)
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can't wait to see them! Is she booking Christmas family photos yet? Where is she?
ReplyDeleteShe's booked a lot!! She's super good so no doubt! Your best bet would be just to call her and see what she has open. She is due with #3 in two weeks, but is resuming photo sessions in November from what she was telling us. Her name is Tracy Peto and she is from Windthorst which is about 10 minutes or so from Kipling. 224-4805 is her number. Check out my facebook page.. she posted a few teasers! They made me cry! :)
ReplyDelete