So today is a bit of a hard day for me. My sweet baby is in playschool. I can't believe that she is nearly 4 years old! What happened to those years!? Janessa is at playschool right now, and the house is wayyyy too quiet. It's kind of eery. It's a different kind of quiet. Yes, it's quiet when she's at Grandma's or Daddy has her somewhere, but this is different. It's weird. But, I was secretly happy for her when she was practically vibrating because she was so excited to go to playschool. My little girl is growing up wayyy too fast!!! But isn't she cute!? :) Here is a shot of her with her teacher and a classmate. She didn't even look back at me once she realized there was lots of toys :(
I am a Mom to one fabulous little girl and the wife of a fantastic husband. I enjoy scrapbooking, photography, stamping, card making, and cooking among others. I love to just veg out though too!
You've got an adorable little lady there Pam!
ReplyDeleteVERY CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post!!!