Friday, September 10, 2010

Another day, another tear, another day, no tears

So my counsellor told me yesterday that if I was "fine" this early, she would be concerned about me. The fact that I'm not "fine" is a good sign. Say what?! But no, I totally understand. I'm so thankful that I have Shelley. She has been super helpful for me and I'm so thankful. There are some days where I don't feel sad and cry and think about Casey, but there are a lot more when I do. And that's okay. I just need to work on the whole 'don't feel guilty for feeling happy' times.
On another note, my sweet little girl is growing up way too fast!!! She starts playschool on Monday. I KNOW I'm going to cry. I get all misty eyed just thinking about her going to playschool. I'm sure she'll absolutely love it, that I have no doubt. I'm sure I'll be a wreck at home for the first few classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment