So.. a dear friend of mine told me today that she is pregnant. Her and her boyfriend were taking every precaution not to get pregnant and here she finds herself just so. They are happy and excited, as are her parents. Deep down I am too. Deep down I am also sad. Deep down I am also envious. In the midst of her telling me she asked me if I was mad at her, and I said no. Cause I'm not. She said also that she was worried that I would be disappointed. She knows about Baby K and this was her reason for being apprehensive to tell me. I totally understand. Honestly, I am happy for her. I am. I just... I'm trying so hard not to be sad. I'm trying really, REALLY hard. I know she will be a fantastic Mother, no doubt about it. She's an amazing gal. Miss Rose.. I love you and I'm so happy for you! I REALLY am. You have been given an amazing blessing!
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're in my thoughts, Pam, and I wish there was something more I could do to encourage you! You're an amazing mother, and you will be blessed with another baby one day. I just know it!!
ReplyDelete