So said friend that told me she was pregnant.. is now not. She had a tubal pregnancy. It's sad and a bit ironic. She had been cramping and losing fist sized clots for 4 days before it took me literally yelling at her to get her batootie to the hospital. She didn't get that she could be bleeding out internally and dying as we spoke. After all of this with her, I said to my Mom that I was done being the caring friend (with this particular person) and not getting the same in return. A friend is someone who is there along side you, not one step ahead or one step behind. I'm rising above and giving her the support she never gave to me; because that's who I am. I'm not one to just shrug you off and say oh well, happy trails. Now she's begging me to come to the city to see her. Truthfully, I don't want to. All that's going to happen is talk about her loss and mine. I don't want to talk about it. When I do want to talk about it, it will be and is with someone who generally cares and won't think I'm a sissy for crying all the time. I'm trying really hard not to be bitter. So far so good.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment