Tuesday, August 10, 2010

All I need is .. time..

So this is going to be one of those blurry visioned, tear filled blogs. That being said, said friend is mad at me. She is saying that I am not happy for her and now she's mad at me. She knows what has been going on lately. She KNOWS I just lost a baby. I need to be able to grieve and not feel guilty for grieving. I need to be sad and not feel guilty for being sad. I honestly am happy for her. Honest. But I wish she wasn't mad at me for being envious of her. I'm just.. sad. Sad for our family, sad for my baby, sad that a friend doesn't understand....

1 comment:

  1. At the same time I found out I was pregnant with the twins, a girl I know in Arcola was pregnant. It wasn't long before we learned she had miscarried, and trying to be sensitive to her feelings, I waited for her to approach me about my pregnancy, rather than treading on thin ice. I never knew how to approach her because of the guilt *I* felt for still being pregnant and her not. I am so sorry your friend is upset with you for being honest about your feelings.

    ReplyDelete