So I'm nervous. Tomorrow I have my bone scan in Regina. I don't know how to feel. My husband tells me not to worry so much. I told him that the day I stop worrying about things, is the day he should start to worry about me. It's just what I do. As does my Mother. And his Mother. Anyway, I feel sick thinking about this test tomorrow. I know I should probably just chill out and take it all as it comes, but it's still a little scary. I've never had a bone scan before, nor have I ever had a dye injected into my body. However, I AM going to MAKE them do a pregnancy test before the dye is injected just in case. I am not taking any chances. I will have 3 hours to kill in between when the pictures of my bones are taken. Shop therapy will hopefully help soothe my mind.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Pam, I'm thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed all goes well tomorrow! Why are you having a bone scan done?
ReplyDeleteThanks Ali! Trying to figure out the pain in my foot.. can't seem to. Xrays were inconclusive, and there might be a bone issue, so here we go. :(
ReplyDelete