I FINALLY got my letter in the mail yesterday for the new fertility specialist that I will be seeing! I'm so excited, relieved, happy, emotional, etc. It's an all around great feeling, that's for sure. The wait list is 9 months, but I was told by this particular doctor that once I get my letter, I should call in and get on the short notice list. My sister-in-law is going to the same doctor, and I told her about the short notice list. She called and got on it. She was IN in less than two weeks! So, I'm hoping to be getting in that quickly too, but am not holding out hope on that. I will just call on Monday and get my name on that list! I must admit I did a little happy dance when I got the letter! :) Based on the experience and results that my SIL had with her, I know that we will actually be getting somewhere, and things figured out, and problems addressed, etc. Just knowing THAT, I am relieved.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment