So this gal pal of mine.... I just don't know what to do anymore. I have mentioned her a few times here in relation to pregnancy. But today drew a whole new line. She has done this to me once, and again today, and I really just want to never speak to her again. Since I lost our son, things have been a bit different around here. Not always a good difference either. As it does with some couples, there has been distance with Owen & I since then. So instead of being supportive of me and what I'm doing, and the one thing I found that has put a smile on my face lately, she tells me that she thinks Owen & I should separate. She has said this to me once before about a year ago when we were struggling really badly financially and she said I could vent to her and I did. After she told me that she thought we 'needed a break' I told her in no uncertain terms to never say that to me again. Now here she is.... saying it again. It's hard to fully trust a friend with things when they tell you something like this. She knows my past. We have been friends since my past was my present. I just don't know anymore. She has become a toxic friend. She only talks to me when she needs me for something, but yet when I look to hang with her or whatever, she never has time and when she does, the above happens. *sigh* I need friends who are true to me, and don't give me this terrible advice. As I left, I told her she was full of shit. She said, 'no, I'm full of baby'. Thanks. Thanks so much for that. Like I need to hear about your one-night-stand pregnancy... again. I think in this case, I need to DE-friend....
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment