So one frustrating thing I had today was an issue with Janessa's playschool. They are starting a Pre K program starting in January. They initially said it was for any kids 4 years of age and considering that it starts after Christmas break, Janessa will in fact, be 4 years old. I was told that she would be able to be enrolled. Tonight, I find out that she would be an 'exception' and I was a little confused. See, cutoff for this school division is December 31st. Janessa's birthday is 9 days later. AND, they also tell me today, that the Pre K program would strictly be for kids going into Kindergarten in the fall. So yeah. I'm a little confused and a lot frustrated for told on thing, and now being told another.
I also had a bit of a chat with Owen tonight too. I told him that I feel like I'm losing myself. There's just so much going on and to do, that I can't seem to make any headway. I know it's part of 'life' but I just want to be on par. Not necessarily ahead. But at least close! So I am taking a day for myself. I'm going to Regina on Wednesday and be ALONE. Me, myself, and I. On a retail therapy day! :) And hopefully finish up the last of the Christmas shopping. And I'm going to darn well be spending a bit on myself. That NEVER happens. I always put Owen and Janessa first. Well, Wednesday will be a day for ME!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OH have fun with that Pam! I'm in desperate need for one of those, too. One of these days I'll get it!
ReplyDelete