Thursday, November 4, 2010

A kernel of hope perhaps?

So I had my appt today with my Gynecological Specialist in Saskatoon again. Haven't been to him since May. He told me to come back if I wasn't pregnant. I went back... lol. He asked me what was all happening and I had to fill him in on the miscarriage .. it was all I could do not to cry when we talked about it. I must admire him though. He sees HUNDREDS of patients and he cares about every one of them. I was a bit shocked at how his face sank when I told him. He does care. He's not just there to help with fertility issues. It's SO nice to have a doctor who genuinely is concerned. *sigh* Anyway, I have not had a period in two months! EEK! I know. But all pee tests have come back negative. ARG. Anyway, like I said, two months late, I had some 'boobage leakage' (lol) yesterday, so I was really starting to wonder. But anyway, so he is putting me on 'the pill' for two weeks and he said that should regulate me back unless I'm pregnant. So we'll see. In other words, I've been waiting for two months and I just have to keep waiting.. lol. I do feel a little sad though. I was just hoping for those two words...

No comments:

Post a Comment