Monday, November 1, 2010

Why me...?

Why has God given me such a desire to be such a helpful person? Why am I given a heart that wants nothing but to help others and has the ability to not say no. Time and time again I have been asked to help, been asked advice on how to do a certain thing, asked to help some more; and yet, here I am sitting feeling very annoyed... a bit angry.. used.. walked all over.. resentful.. If you don't want my opinion, input or help.. then DON'T ASK!!!!! Please! Cause if you're going to ask me for help and in the same breath talk about my efforts behind my back, tell anyone who will listen that you don't like how I did it, or that I'm not doing 'my part', just forget it. I thought I learned my lesson way back when I was burned, but I guess not cause here we go all over again. Seriously people, GROW UP. We are adults, not teenagers.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! What happened!?

    I am a person that has to learn to say No sometimes, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playschool politics! I'm just going to be the treasurer and sit at a table or two when its my turn and that's it. No more! :)

    ReplyDelete