Friday, November 19, 2010

I fixed my little girls hair....

So a week or so ago, Janessa decided to give herself a bit of a haircut. The top picture is what I saw first. The second was my second view.After I saw this, something told me to look into the garbage can. I wanted to cry and scream and be mad and sad all at the same time. She cut off quite a bit of her hair. Took out the sides and a fair bit off the top leaving 3-4 inches left in the wake. So, I had to fix her 'experiment' with scissors. I gave her a hair cut today. Here is the result. She was not to keen with what she saw in the mirror and promptly ordered me to 'put it back'. Well, its not that easy. So I explained to her why her hair had to be fixed. In a day or so she will love it. Today not so much. But I think its cute!


1 comment: