Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A grinch of a boss...

My husband and I are a little annoyed at his boss. This morning he screamed and hollered at them all for taking time off at Christmas. I think he was a bit mad already that the head office had phoned him and gave him heck for being closed on Monday. Whatever. One guy didn't come in yesterday because he wanted one more day with his company that was there. Okay, I understand being mad at him for that. They already were given three days off at Christmas, so that one extra day was pushing it a little, especially when my husband finished some sales for him yesterday in his absence. But he was also mad at Owen for taking an extra half day off. Well technically it was only 3 hours not a half a day. He had booked off Christmas Eve long ago, and in the last couple weeks took off the 23rd a few hours earlier. So in his anger he also said that nobody is 'allowed' to have time off at Christmas anymore. Grinch much? So I told Owen that we should save his holiday time up really carefully this year, and take a week in December around Christmas time. That would work out because then its not just in time for Christmas, it will include Christmas. We'll see... we have a whole year to work on this. But I still think it's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment