Well, I have been at my new job at the law firm for a whole month now and I have found my groove! I don't have to ask as many questions anymore, lol. But yes, I do feel so comfortable at my job which is a huge relief. I don't feel like my every move is wrong but that I in fact DO know what I am doing! Huge relief! I really do love my job! As a young teenager I knew that I wanted to be in an office job when I was older, but it never seemed to happen because people need to have all kinds of certificates, courses taken, etc. This one didn't. The most important thing was that I could type and type well! And I can! :) Its this inner 'hahahaha' and happy dance that I was actually able to land the job I dreamed of as a young teen! That doesn't happen a lot. Yay ME!!!!!!!
On a new note, Janessa is in a DOUBLE bed!!! My big/little girl is getting even bigger!!! In a few short months, she will be 5! I cannot believe it!! She is sleeping sooo much better after the transfer from a toddler bed into a double bed! Its also fun to let her help redecorate her room! It gives her a huge sense of pride too because she loves doing things herself.
We had a really great night last night. Mr C came over and we all watched a movie together before Janessa had to go to bed. She has decided that she 'needs' a piggy back ride up the stairs before she can climb into bed. Last night she asked Mr C to give her the ride!! It was so cute!!! So off they went upstairs and I followed behind and I didn't go in her room. I peeked around the corner just to watch them together for a few minutes. She likes to stand on her bed do a 'runjumphug'. Basically she'll stand on one side of her bed, run to the edge and jump into your arms. Last night she insisted that Mr C catch her! :) After she would jump into his arms, she would squeeze him real tight and do it all over again. My heart was smiling!! I love that these two are so connected! To top it all off, she refused Mommy's story reading and asked that Mr C read to her instead! Again, my heart melted!
There comes a time in life where you go through a rocky, dirty, rough patch to be brought to something that brings you true joy and teaches you to be content with your life no matter what happens, and to embrace the 'new'. I'm totally loving MY 'new'! :)
Monday, December 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment