Well, I have not blogged anything for quite awhile now. Truthfully, I haven't much felt like it. It felt like too much work. It's been a wild, crazy, emotional, WHACKED OUT past couple of weeks. The Prozac, which I thought to be helping, might not have been as helpful as I thought. I was going progressively further down and one day forgot (honestly) to take my meds (of any kind). That was one of the best days I've had in awhile! After talking with a friend on the situation, I am seeing how I am doing not being on the Prozac. So far so good, mood wise I mean. *knock on wood* But I am seeing my doc this coming week and we will see how that goes and what the next course will be.
The other things are not going nearly as 'good'. Things in the **** department are going very very well. Loving that! But things on the **** front are crumbling at a rather rapid pace. Lots of things on my mind, lots to think about and contemplate the moves, things to analyze and be rational about.... in any case, the current situation just WILL NOT do. It seems there is only one way to fix it right now... but we'll see. No wiggle room is left. No amount of finessing will work. It is what it is. As much as it will suck, it WILL get better. When? I have no idea... I'm just choosing to believe that somehow, someway it will get better... Wow... is this me actually being optimistic!? Shock...
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The grass may seem greener on the other side, but sometimes we need to take the time to water our own grass.
ReplyDeleteGlad being off the meds helping you to feel better!