I just can't seem to pull ahead. Lately I've felt so far behind in everything, and now with all the crap going on familial wise, I feel even worse. I've started to feel depressed and I really don't want to go there ever again. I've been there before and it wasn't pretty. I was dangerously close to not making it through. If things continue the way they are, I will continue down the road I really don't want to go down. I was a wife when I was depressed before. I am a wife when I am depressed now; but I am also a mother this time. If for nobody else's sake, I need to pull through this for Janessa's sake. She is my world! Everything I do, I do with her in mind. I need to pull through this and I need to succeed before I sink too low.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment