Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sleep is not over rated

Sleep. I like to sleep. Really I do. I need more of it. I love the mornings when I wake up and feel so rested and full of energy and zeal to tackle a bunch of things. Mind you, the feeling quickly fades cause I'm just plain lazy sometimes but you get it, right? I did not have a very good sleep at all last night. I woke up this morning with a sore neck and start of a headache, and no ambition. I want to sleep. I wish I could sleep 11-12 hours like Janessa does. Ah to be a 2 year old eh? Maybe I shouldn't have gone to bed at midnight... I could have gotten more sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Thankfully Janessa sleeps the 11 hrs for you!! :) Then you'd have even less sleep LOL

    Sorry you have a headache today! Hope you feel ok to visit with us! :)

    I do totally understand the lack of sleep, and energy though!!

    ReplyDelete